** To all clients: State law prohibits any Veterinary, Human hospital, or Pharmacy from accepting returned medications once they have been dispensed.***
Ordering your Pet's Medications with us is easy! You may do either of the following....
1. Phone in to our hospital 704-922-7607
2. Phone in to our hospital and have us order through VETSOURCE for you. A credit/debit card is req'd.
3. Order online through VETSOURCE our online pharmacy. Just click on the link below.
4. We do not honor any other online pet pharmacy faxed-in prescriptions. We can give you a written prescription that must be mailed to the online Pharmacy of your choice. It is also unlawful for us to fax a prescription anywhere.
5. Please remember that Comfortis and Nexgard require yearly exams to be obtained and that Heartworm preventatives are prescription medications that require yearly check-ups and heartworm testing in order to be obtained.